Requiem the 5th Requiem the 5th

Nice, but...

The animation was cool, but could have used a little bit more effort. Other than that, well done.

...And I'm gonna be nit-picking little douchebag, now... He was probably working more on his 10th than on his 5th at the time of his death... And what with all the crap they had to get out of him, he probably wasn't playing piano.

Like I said, nit-picking little douchebag.

Please Please

Hmm.

I started out trying to not like it, I knew exactly where it was going, and it didn't really introduce anything new to this genre. But I still really liked it. Maybe it was the style, maybe it was just the song, I don't know. But this was good.

mr-darlington responds:

Thank you. I really appreciate that you watched the whole thing before making your mind set.

SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION! SUPER DUPER NINJA ACTION!

Uh huh.

A lot of people said the dialogue is cheesy and/or corny, but it fits. Yes, it gets a bit cliche-esque, especially when you try to fit a full-length plot into two minutes, but it's fine. Everything fits. Kind of.

That's also pretty spiffy animation. The characters did seem a bit... weird, but that doesn't really detract much.

I just wrote this review so that I could say this: When the ninja pulls out a gun, all of your credibility goes out the window. When I first saw it, I thought, "Is that a ninja... using a gun? WTF?" Then, later on, said ninja starts going off about how 'ancient will conquer modern' or something like that. If he used a gun, why is he taunting some other guy using a gun?

Animation: Great. Everything Else: Meh.

Turkish March Turkish March

Awesome.

One of my favorite Beethoven themes, along with "electric style" that was perfect.